Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Holidays at Our House

I hope You and Yours had a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Yes, I'm a little late posting. However, we just celebrated our Christmas last week. My Hubby and I celebrate according to the Julian calendar for Orthodox Christmas. Yes, we celebrated December 25th with our Gregorian calendar family, too. Both were very quiet days, which was really good.

Here's the loot for our 4-legged babies. This is the second year in a row that we've finally convinced our relatives NOT to exchange gifts. I'm thankful for this economy. It helped sway everyone. Anyhow, gifts aren't the Reason for the Season, right?! We've already been given the greatest Gift of all and we could never top that!

We don't buy for ourselves and haven't done so for about 18 years. My Hubby and I have all we want or need. It makes us happy to watch our Angel and Trixie open their gifts.

How simple can that be?!

Take care. I wish many blessings for You and Yours throughout the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment