Monday, May 20, 2013

Been a While

It's been a while since I last posted. We are getting company for Memorial weekend. My BIL and his granddaughter are coming. So this past weekend I've been busy cooking and cleaning for them. I made cookies and a couple of pound cakes for shortcakes to put into the freezer. I also have some garlic bread ready for the oven in the freezer. I would still like to make some biscuits and scones for the freezer. I can just take them out and put them on my baking stone to warm in the oven. Out will pop warm and freshly baked tasting stuff!

For Memorial Sunday, we're inviting over the rest of the relatives. I'm planning to have BBQ ribs and either burgers or weenies. To go with these, I'll make coleslaw, linguini salad, potato salad, a veggie tray and a few other things.

I am SO looking forward to having company!

Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment