Saturday, May 25, 2013

Got Company?

Our company came in yesterday afternoon. Yay! I'm glad they had a good trip up here. The weather was nice. We had lasagne and meatloaf with garlic bread and salad for dinner last night.

Today I took my niece shopping to an old-timey department store and a souvenir shop. We both got something at the department store. That was good.

Tomorrow, we're hosting a Memorial Day picnic at our house after church. I'll be making burgers, weenies and barbequed ribs...my way. We'll also have potato salad, a veggie tray and linguini salad. Our dessert will be cookies and maybe a trifle. I've been cooking all day for this and I expect to be cooking most of the night.

Take care.

Happy Memorial Day.

A big THANK YOU to all of you who've served in the armed forces.

No comments:

Post a Comment