Friday, March 22, 2013

Easy Recipe - Bean Salad

I love easy recipes! I hope you do too. This is one of my favorites which you can swap just about any beans you want. I use canned beans, but you can make this from dried beans.
Bean Salad
This recipe you make to your own taste, but the ingredients are simple.

Open a can of beans and pour into a bowl. Here, I used pork and beans. You can take out the invisible piece of pork, if you like.

Dice up some onion and put that in.

Add a little bit of vinegar and oil. I use about 1/4 cup of each.

Add some salt and pepper.

It's ready to eat! See. It's simple. You can use white beans or kidney beans. Use your imagination. However, the longer it sits, the better it tastes. I also like it cold, so you can make it ahead of time for a dinner or party.

Happy eating!
Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment