Saturday, March 16, 2013

Eywa

I recently saw the movie Avatar. I LOVED it! The person who wrote that must've been on some kind of trip to imagine something like that. I think the animator was on the same trip. I understand it was made for 3-D viewing, but the effects were really wonderful on HD. What imagination!

My hubby moved one of our outside lights from near the house to our back part of the driveway. We needed to get a little bit of light back there so we can see to turn around in the dark. This is situated next to my beautiful willow tree. Remember that tree from a few posts ago?

Where am I going with this one, you say?
 
As I was letting the dogs out for their final break before we go night-night, I noticed the willow glowing from the light that was just moved. It was gracefully swaying with a slight breeze and I instantly thought 'Eywa'. I have my own version of a real, live Eywa in my yard! It is so cool to see this effect at night. I've been trying to get a pic of it to put here, but it is very hard to do. If I do get one, I'll surely post it.

Take care. I hope you have a really cool day!

No comments:

Post a Comment