Friday, March 8, 2013

The Freaking Fantastic Blog and List Building Challenge

I suppose you've been wondering why I've been blogging for consecutive days, lately? I've taken a challenge to blog for 30 days straight. So far, I'm doing good! I don't remember who said this, but they say to make an action into a habit, you have to do it for 30 days in a row. It's getting to the point where I'm missing blogging if I get late with a post. Hmmmm. Maybe 'they' are right!

In a nutshell, Tiffany Dow has a marketing blog for people to learn how to create better content for their blogs and websites. She is very straight-forward with her writing and it is very interesting to read what she has to say. If you have a tendency to have your feelings hurt, don't read her blog. She tells it like it is. Her challenge is called The Freaking Fantastic Blog and List Building Challenge and it's open to anyone. Go ahead and join!

I am totally enjoying reading what other people are blogging about. It is fun to see who is checking my blog out, too! I am finding out that there are a LOT of interesting folks out there writing about things they love. My love is my homelife, little farm (sort of) and my animals. If you check out my blog from time to time, that is what you'll be seeing on here. 

Hopefully, you'll take the time to check out Tiffany's blog and the rest of the interesting folks in the comments section who are busy writing about things they love.

Take care. Happy Blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment