Sunday, March 3, 2013

Flea Market Sunday

Today is flea market Sunday. We usually go on Saturday, but I was expecting a couple of people to get some items I had on Craigslist. That didn't happen. Our flea market has a huge hispanic tent with all kinds of fresh veggies and hispanic delicacies. Yummy! The price for the veggies is about 1/2 the price I would normally pay at the regular grocery store. The tent is very clean and it is SO busy! It is totally worth the long trip to get there. Hubby loves getting his fruit there. It is much fresher than a grocery store and it doesn't go bad as quickly. WE LOVE IT!!!

Today was housework day. I clean, do laundry and make food for the week. I think hubby likes this day because he gets some good food made. He's a bit spoiled, but I like him that way! LOL!

I hope all of you had a good weekend. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment