Wednesday, March 27, 2013

I've Created a Monster!

Yesterday, I got a router and USB adaptor. I connected it to the computer and our Wii. Now, this took a pretty long time to do as I am a novice geek. I'd say 1-1/2 hours to get my head wrapped around the whole thing and get it done.

Hubby and I are movie freaks and I got Netflix for us to stream to our TV in the den. We spent a couple of hours last night surfing the titles to get an idea of what we'd like to watch. OVERLOAD! We were amazed at what we had within our reach.

So, today, I figured Hubby would watch some movies. I was right. He got a couple of guy flicks watched. Then we watched a really hilarious movie (Play the Game) and a Bollywood flick (Outsourced) tonight. We never heard of either of them, but I'll recommend both. It was really nice not to have to watch commercials, too.

The only bad thing is that we'll probably be couch potatoes from now on. Not only have I created A monster, I've created TWO monsters!

Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment